Applications for the hugely popular CyberFirst summer courses are now open. The courses, usually held all across the UK, are moving online this year to help more than a thousand 14–17 year-olds develop key cyber skills from home during the coronavirus pandemic. Enrolled students will learn how to code and carry out cybersecurity operations in an instructor-led virtual classroom to help guide the students through the programme and build a sense of camaraderie within each cohort.
The courses consist of:-
- fun and interactive, instructor-led sessions in virtual classrooms
- 2 weeks FREE structured learning in either morning or afternoon sessions
- dates available from June - August
- live guest speakers from industry and government
- SQA and NCSC Certified content
Each student course is designed to seek out young people with potential, offering the support, skills, experience and exposure needed to be the future first line of defence in our CyberFirst world.
Further information and booking details for interested students can be found here:
Places are limited and demand is expected to be extremely high.