Digital Transformation Programme are improving citizen interactions and engagement with Government through a range of Strategic interventions, including :
- Providing access to a greater and more comprehensive range of information on Public Services, through the NI Direct website, in a convenient and user friendly format;
- Involving users in development of services as they have first-hand experience of dealing with Government and they are well placed to identify how it can be improved;
- Providing a single and personalised user experience – mydirect – for citizen access to services across the entire public sector;
- Simplifying and streamlining citizen interaction with Government, for example by providing improved ability for citizens to ‘Tell us Once’ about changes in their personal details;
- Piloting the use of Citizen Hubs and Digital Zones to support delivery of customer focused services across a range of organisational boundries; and
- Driving further channel shift in respect of inbound and outbound call handling; use of paper, printing and postage; and cash handling.
If you would like to share any good news stories or have any articles we can publish here please contact us at email@example.com.