Looking after your physical health
- FAQs on COVID-19 symptoms, social distancing and self isolating
- Guidance on safety in the workplace on HSENI website
- NHS move more website
- NHS home video workouts
- Be UV Aware (internal link)
NICS Flu Campaign 2020/21
The NICS is supporting colleagues who are not entitled to receive a free flu vaccine from their GP or other healthcare provider.
You will be given time off to get the vaccine from your local pharmacy and the NICS will reimburse costs up to £20 on presentation of a receipt.
- Protect yourself and those around you - get your flu vaccine
- Symptoms of flu and learn about the myths and facts around flu vaccination
How to claim back the cost of your flu vaccine
Each department has its own process for staff who wish to claim back the cost – find out the process for your department.