If you did not complete a RALQ and have evidence that you wish LPS to consider, you should contact the Reval2023 team, to provide all of the following information that applies to you;
The information you need to supply LPS with is:
- your lease or rental agreement, including the date it was set, the current passing rent or any tenants’ details if you are the owner.
- information about any recent changes to your rent or any rent-free periods
- details of any sub-lettings
- information about any changes you have made to the property, including costs
- if the property is a public house, or licensed accommodation you will need to provide details of your turnover for the period between 2018 and 2021 (inclusive).
- you will need to provide details of throughput if your business is a petrol filling station
- you will need to provide details of number and type of accommodation, occupancy rates and turnover if your business is a self-catering or bed & breakfast establishment.
You should supply the above information by completing the appropriate questionnaire at NI Reval2023: Properties unable to complete online Rent And Lease Questionnaire (RALQ) and return it to Land & Property Services (LPS).