Supplies and services procurement
The role of our supplies and services procurement experts includes:
- working with public sector clients to help clearly define what they need
- advising on the best method of finding a supplier
- taking it to the marketplace to obtain best value
- assisting in managing the contract
Our customers include NICS departments, agencies, and non-departmental public bodies.
In some instances we develop collaborative arrangements which can be used by a number of organisations across the public sector.
Examples of supplies and services contracted by CPD on behalf of clients
- IT hardware, software and services
- office furniture and equipment
- vehicle parts
- specialist requirements
- business / mission critical services
- ad-hoc services
- routine / recurring servicing
- eBusiness services (including eTendering, eAuctions, ePayments)
Contact Supplies and Services Division
Public sector organisations should contact the Supplies and Services helpdesk on 028 9081 6031 (or extension 76031) with queries.
Advice to public sector officials in the early stages of a project (for example during preparation of a business case) is available free of charge.
Read our Client Journey guide to understand what to expect when working with us.
To initiate a new procurement for supplies or services, submit a New Work Request Form.