The purpose of this EPN is to:
- notify employers and staff of the publication of the Department of Finance and Personnel’s response to the consultation on proposed increases to employee contribution rates for the PCSPS(NI) for year 2014-15;
- announce the increase in contribution rates that will apply for 2014-15 for employees who are members of the PCSPS(NI);
- announce the Department’s intention to introduce a legislative change, via a scheme amendment, to the PCSPS(NI) to give effect to increased employee contribution rates from 1 April 2014;
- inform employers that the attached Employees Pension Notice will be added to the HRConnect portal to provide an update for staff; and
Civil Service Pensions Waterside House 75 Duke Street Londonderry BT47 6FP Tel: 028 7131 9000 Fax: 028 7131 9234 E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web address: www.dfpni.gov.uk/civilservicepensions-ni
- advise employers that Civil Service Pensions will arrange for staff covered by the IT Assist or DOI networks to receive the notice.