Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (55) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (6) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (67) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (32) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (38) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (51) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (12) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (2) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (43) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1482) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (99) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (521) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (96) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (22) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (122) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (24) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (748) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (37) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (20) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (44) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (20) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Account NI (15) Apply Account NI filter
- Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings (117) Apply Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings filter
- Civil law reform (5) Apply Civil law reform filter
- Digital and communication services (14) Apply Digital and communication services filter
- Finance (321) Apply Finance filter
- Land registration (26) Apply Land registration filter
- Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (5) Apply Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland filter
- Procurement (199) Apply Procurement filter
- Programme and project management and assurance (18) Apply Programme and project management and assurance filter
- Property rating (13) Apply Property rating filter
- Property valuation (17) Apply Property valuation filter
- Public Sector Reform Division (21) Apply Public Sector Reform Division filter
- Statistics and research (27) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Transparency and Open Government (117) Apply Transparency and Open Government filter
- Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service (1146) Apply Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service filter
- 2023 (206) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (506) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (540) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (530) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (871) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (200) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (135) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (117) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (187) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (51) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (46) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (35) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (12) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (21) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (15) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (10) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (13) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (15) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (5) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (3) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (20) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (3) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (1) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (1) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (1) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (1) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (1) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (2) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1981 (1) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (1) Apply 1980 filter
Policy screening is a routine requirement of amendments to internal procedures and policies.
This document contains guidance on best practice on benefits management in programmes and projects, for every stage of its lifecycle.
The following Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed by both the Department of Finance and Personnel and HM Revenue & Customs.
This section provides communications issued to all staff relating to the voluntary exit scheme.
This section contains the 2015-16 Government Financial Reporting Manual (FReM) and illustrative accounts proformas.
EPN 34 - Changes to the State Pension from 1 April 2016
The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2014
The following regulations have been introduced by the Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2014 and came into operation on 25 February 2014.
The Shared Service Data Centre is a government partnership with BT to provide data centre colocation hosting and connectivity services to any organisation that is part of the Northern Ireland Public Sector.
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) covers the provision of generic training services to the Customer by CAL.
This section contains the DFP Minister's official response to PAC reports - MOR issued in 2015.
The reform of local government is a key commitment of the Executive’s Programme for Government.
Statement to the Assembly by the Finance Minister, Arlene Foster MLA
Policy Screening – on proposed changes to pre-2002 Civil Service widows/widowers pension arrangements.
Policy Screening is a routine requirement of amendments to legislation.
Employee Pension Notice - 16 December 2015 - Consultation on changes to pre-2002 Widows/Widowers pension arrangements
The purpose of this EPN is to notify employers and staff on the launch of the Consulation on changes to pre-2002 Widows/Widowers pension arrangements
The project assessment review (PAR) is a flexible assurance review designed to meet specific assurance needs of a project.
This notification informs the public of the approved and calculation methodologies and software available to operate under the National Calculation Methodology.
The summaries presented are for information only and should not be considered to set a precedent. Each application is considered on its own merits.
This page contains documents in relation to the Northern Ireland Investment Fund.
This page lists current FDs issued by DFP in 2015. The letters are listed in reverse chronological order.
The NI Housing Executive is pleased to invite contractors to attend a supply market event, relating to the provision of maintenance services to the NIHE housing stock.