Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (54) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (6) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (67) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (32) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (38) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (51) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (12) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (2) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (42) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1456) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (99) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (522) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (96) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (22) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (121) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (24) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (744) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (37) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (44) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (20) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Account NI (15) Apply Account NI filter
- Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings (117) Apply Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings filter
- Civil law reform (5) Apply Civil law reform filter
- Digital and communication services (14) Apply Digital and communication services filter
- Finance (320) Apply Finance filter
- Land registration (26) Apply Land registration filter
- Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (5) Apply Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland filter
- Procurement (199) Apply Procurement filter
- Programme and project management and assurance (18) Apply Programme and project management and assurance filter
- Property rating (13) Apply Property rating filter
- Property valuation (17) Apply Property valuation filter
- Public Sector Reform Division (20) Apply Public Sector Reform Division filter
- Statistics and research (27) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Transparency and Open Government (117) Apply Transparency and Open Government filter
- Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service (1143) Apply Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service filter
- 2023 (171) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (507) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (540) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (530) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (871) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (200) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (135) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (117) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (51) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (46) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (35) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (12) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (21) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (15) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (10) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (13) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (15) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (5) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (3) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (20) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (3) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (1) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (1) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (1) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (1) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (1) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (2) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1981 (1) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (1) Apply 1980 filter
This DEO provides guidance for Departments, their Agencies, and NDPBs on the salary and pension information which should be disclosed in accounts for 2006-07, and the procedure for requesting the relevant PCSPS(NI) pension information from Civil Service Pensions (CSP).
DEO 30-07 - Procedures and Literature for New entrants to the NICS starting Employment on or after 30 July 2007
This DEO provides information on the interim procedures on dealing with new entrants who will be eligible to join the new pension scheme nuvos or partnership.
This DEO announces the details of increases in public service pensions, which will take effect from 9 April 2007. The general provisions of the Pensions Increase Legislation are explained in Part 3 of the NICS Pay and Conditions of Service Code.
DEO 10/2007 issued on 1 February 2007 announced details of increases in public service pensions, which take effect from 9 April 2007. Subsequent to the issue of DEO 10/2007 HM Treasury has advised that there is a misprint in the multiplier tables attached to the DEO.
To provide the Department, its Agencies and NDPBs with guidance and text for Pre-retirement letters which should issue to members of staff who are approaching pension age so that members of the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme (Northern Ireland) [PCSPS(NI)] are provided
This DEO replaces original DEO 06/2007, which was issued on 24 January 2007. The replacement DEO contains revised versions of the pre-retirement letters attached to the original DEO and also includes additional letters for members who are aged 60 or over.
This DEO advises Departments of the correct status indicator to use to record a Civil Partnership on the payroll system.
This DEO announces the introduction of the amendment schemes listed above by the Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP).
DEO 31/2007 dated 3 August 2007 announced revised ASLC salary bands effective from 1 April 2008. This corrigendum corrects an error in the table containing the revised salary bands.
This DEO reminds Departments of the importance of providing Civil Service Pensions (CSP) with details of retiring members on a timely basis. The DEO also announces the introduction of revised procedures to ensure that CSP receives the information required.
This DEO reminds Departments of their obligation to supply complete and correct information, including widows’ and dependants’ (W&D) contribution details, to enable awards to be calculated by Civil Service Pensions (CSP).
This DEO announces the introduction, by the Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP), of the Unregistered Death Benefits Scheme [UDBS(NI)].
This DEO informs Departments of new bank account details for contributions paid to Standard Life on or after 1 September 2007.
This DEO clarifies the pension choices available to casual and short term fixed term appointees (FTA) who are already employed and are offered an extension of contract or a permanent position (without a break in employment) starting on or after 30 July 2007.
This DEO provides an update for Departments and staff on progress to reform the Civil Service pension arrangements.
This DEO informs Departments, their Agencies and NDPBs that they must notify Civil Service Pensions (CSP) when members in receipt of a PCSPS(NI) pension or ACP are re-employed by a Government Department or body covered by the PCSPS(NI) pension scheme.
This DEO announces the revised ASLC salary bands effective from 1 April 2008. These rates and bands will apply to all Classic, Classic Plus, Premium and Nuvos members of the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme (Northern Ireland).
This DEO provides fact sheets designed to give guidance to members on how a change in working patterns may impact on their pension.
Corrigendum to DEO 39/07 - This DEO provides fact sheets designed to give guidance to members on how a change in working patterns may impact on their pension.
This DEO announces the introduction of the above amendment scheme by the Department of Finance and Personnel (DFP). The legislation was made on 3 October 2007.