View each link below to find out more about the arrangement; including start and end dates, estimated value, the name of the appointed contractor and how public sector organisations can start using the arrangement.
In this section current collaborative arrangements for financial services are listed.
- Banking services for health and social care and the NI Fire and Rescue Service
- Collaborative arrangement for insurance advice for contracts and subsequent policy checks
- Collaborative banking services
- Contract for motor vehicle insurance for the NI public sector fleet
- ePurchasing card solutions for central government and the wider public sector
- Framework agreement for cash in transit services
- NICS contract for merchant acquiring services
- NICS Payment Acceptance
- Provision of brokerage, engineering and inspection services
- Provision of Insurance Brokerage services for NI Public Sector Fleet