CoE was set up in January 2006 as part of the NICS response to a Whitehall initiative to improve programme and project delivery.
The Centre of Expertise for Programme and Project Management (CoE) is part of Central Procurement Directorate within Department of Finance.
- Learn about the Centre of Expertise for Programme and Project Management
- PPM Community of Interest
- Programme and project lessons learned in the NI public sector
- 2008 Study of lessons learned in the Northern Ireland public sector
- Gateway Review workbooks
- Programme and project management lessons learned