Construction & Procurement Delivery (CPD), within the Department of Finance (DoF), is responsible for providing professional procurement and project delivery services to NICS departments, agencies and non departmental public bodies.
CPD offers a range of services to customers, depending on whether they are requiring procurement of supplies and services, construction works or services, or advice on managing projects or programmes.
In order to carry out its functions, CPD is required to process personal information. The types of data we hold and the reasons we are required to process it are set out below.
The DoF is the data controller of the information and is committed to protecting your privacy at all times when using your personal data.
Purpose for processing
- Construction and Supplies and Services procurement projects
- eTendersNI portal
- Gateway Review process
- Contact details, accessibility and photographic information for stakeholders, staff and visitors attending events
- Customer satisfaction survey results
- Information relating to staff claims for the payment of professional body fees
- Records of staff accidents occurring on site
- Information relating to staff security clearance applications
Full details of the Department role as a data controller and your rights in relation to information we hold about you can be found in the Department of Finance Privacy Notice.