All NI government lawyers employed in organisations belonging to GLSNI are individual members for the term of their employment.
The current participating organisations are:
- Departmental Solicitor’s Office (DSO)
- Crown Solicitor’s Office (CSO) - nidirect website
- National Crime Agency (NCA)
- Land and Property Service (LPS)
- Food Standards Agency (FSA)
- Northern Ireland Assembly Legal Services Office (NIA Legal Services Office)
- The Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute (AFBI)
- Independent Reporting Commission (IRC)
- Department of Justice (DoJ)
The Public Prosecution Service (PPS) participates as an observer.
The Legal Unit within the Office of the Lord Chief Justice (OLCJ) participates as an observer.