Disposal of surplus public sector property

Land & Property Services (LPS) Central Advisory Unit (CAU) maintain a register of properties which Northern Ireland government bodies have declared surplus.

How CAU dispose of public sector property

The link below will take you to a list of the properties which are currently for sale on the open market. Please contact the appropriate selling agent, whose details are included. Where available, a link to the property on their website has also been provided. 

For further information on CAU guidelines on the disposal of surplus public sector property in Northern Ireland, please click on the link below:

If you need preliminary advice on the disposal of surplus public sector property, you should submit the D1 form. This can be found by clicking on the link below:

This is a writeable document, which means that you can complete on screen, print and send to LPS. Alternatively, you can save the document to your desktop, complete the form and send as an attachment to:

Alternatively you can contact the CAU and request a form. Contact details are as follows:

  • tel: 028 9033 6172
Central Advisory Unit
Land & Property Services
Lanyon Plaza
7 Lanyon Place
Town Parks
Back to top