MPMNI current version issued by DoF
Its origin lies in the requirements for departments in central government. However, the same basic principles generally apply in all parts of the NI public sector, with adjustments for context as necessary. Everyone working in public services in NI should be aware of the need to manage and deploy public resources responsibly in the public interest.
Much of what Managing Public Money NI (MPMNI) requires is just good common sense, or sound financial management. There are also some specific rules and conventions about how certain things are handled. Departments and other public bodies should be aware of these so that policies, programmes and projects work smoothly and serve their intended purposes.
- MPMNI - Final version
- MPMNI - Contents and glossary
- MPMNI - Chapter 1 and associated annex
- MPMNI - Chapter 2 and associated annexes
- MPMNI - Chapter 3 and associated annex
- MPMNI - Chapter 4 and associated annexes
- MPMNI - Chapter 5 and associated annexes
- MPMNI - Chapter 6 and associated annexes
- MPMNI - Chapter 7 and associated annexes