The Review aims to deliver a modern, fit for purpose and right-sized office estate that supports the needs of our business areas, people and environment by:
- Promoting the growth and quality of agile office layouts and NICS-wide shared office facilities;
- Supporting departments to make more effective use of office space and technologies;
- Helping to embed new ways of working through collaboration and consultation;
- Planning interventions and projects that are supported by relevant data;
- Aligning with PfG objectives: NICS People, Digital strategies and Net Zero Carbon; and
- Exploring opportunities for delivery through collaboration with the wider public sector.