The Department of Finance (DoF) in conjunction with the Office of Public Works, Dublin today opened ‘Untitled [landscape]’ an exhibition of artworks in the Roe Valley Arts and Cultural Centre, Limavady.
The exhibition will showcase 30 previously unseen art pieces chosen from the Northern Ireland Civil Service collection and the Office of Public Works. This is the fourth venue of the current touring exhibition and is the twenty first exhibition in a series of joint travelling art exhibitions organised in partnership with the Office of Public Works.
This year the exhibition focuses on the theme of landscape with the artworks chosen reflecting the variety of this genre in each collection.
The exhibition will run from Thursday 11th April to 1st June and is free to attend. Further information can be found at https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/arts-and-culture
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Finance Press Office on Tel: 028 9081 6895/028 90 816727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110. Follow us on Twitter @dptfinance
- Murphy visits Cuilcagh Mountain 14 October 2021
- Finance Minister welcomes Peace Plus approval 14 October 2021
- Murphy presses Treasury for positive Spending Review outcome 14 October 2021
- Murphy launches consultation to improve energy efficiency in new buildings 12 October 2021