The Civil Service has launched a campaign to recruit 400 middle managers at Staff Officer grade, offering an attractive benefits package and a starting salary of £32,328 per annum.
Staff Officers play an important part in delivering business objectives and services. They work across a number of areas such as contributing to the development and delivery of policy, drafting input into research documents, briefings and submissions, operational delivery of significant citizen centred services or processes, providing advice, recommendations and support to managers as well as stakeholder engagement.
The recruitment campaign is to fill roles in Civil Service Departments at a number of locations.
Applications close at 12 noon on 8th April 2022.
Visit the NICS recruitment webpage for more details and to apply.
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Finance Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on Twitter - @dptfinance
- Appointment of Non-Executive Board Members to Department of Finance 27 September 2023
- Landlord allowance date approaching 12 September 2023
- Online awareness events to be held on energy efficiency and related areas of Building Regulations consultation 17 August 2023
- Views sought on proposed changes to the NICS recruitment policy on advertising 07 August 2023