The Department of Finance has today launched a consultation on reforming the Civil Service Injury Benefit Scheme.
The scheme provides payment to Civil Servants who have suffered loss of earnings as a result of an injury that has been sustained at work.
The consultation is seeking views on proposed changes to the scheme including proposed time limits for new applications and also review periods for those currently in receipt of an Injury Benefit Award.
The consultation is open until 10 September 2021. Further details can be found at https://www.finance-ni.gov.uk/consultations/consultation-proposed-changes-northern-ireland-civil-service-injury-benefits-scheme
Notes to editors:
Notes to editors
1. Media enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Finance Press Office on Tel: 028 9081 6724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Follow us on Twitter @dptfinance
3. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service For Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Murphy announces business rates revaluation 16 June 2021
- Murphy presses Chancellor for multi-year budgeting 15 June 2021
- Murphy launches student placement scheme 14 June 2021
- Finance Minister visits local Armagh manufacturer 09 June 2021