The Department of Finance has today launched a consultation on reforming the Civil Service Injury Benefit Scheme.
The scheme provides payment to Civil Servants who have suffered loss of earnings as a result of an injury that has been sustained at work.
The consultation is seeking views on proposed changes to the scheme including proposed time limits for new applications and also review periods for those currently in receipt of an Injury Benefit Award.
The consultation is open until 10 September 2021. Further details can be found at https://www.finance-ni.gov.uk/consultations/consultation-proposed-changes-northern-ireland-civil-service-injury-benefits-scheme
Notes to editors:
Notes to editors
1. Media enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Finance Press Office on Tel: 028 9081 6724 or email email@example.com.
2. Follow us on Twitter @dptfinance
3. The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service For Media Enquiries Only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Murphy launches consultation to mandate Changing Places Toilet provision in Building Regulations 28 July 2021
- Murphy visits Mid Ulster businesses benefitting from financial support 23 July 2021
- Finance Minister visits North Coast business benefitting from a share of over £68 million of Covid support 07 July 2021
- Murphy launches Stormont play park ‘Quiet Hour’ 06 July 2021