Are you a small to medium size enterprise? Would you like to attend a two day workshop to help improve your customers experience, grow your business faster and enhance your profitability?
On 4th and 5th November, the Department of Finance’s Innovation Lab is running a two day workshop for small businesses to test new ideas and tools to create and deliver great customer experience in a fast changing marketplace.
There is no charge for the workshop which will look at how better understanding your customers through techniques such as user profiling and customer journeys can set your business apart from the competition to create satisfied customers that keep coming back.
The workshops are taking place during Belfast Design Week, as part of the USER-FACTOR project aiming to strengthen innovation in SMEs which is funded by the Interreg Atlantic Area Programme.
To find out more or book a place visit http://belfastdesignweek.com/
Notes to editors:
- There is no charge to attend. Places are limited to two attendees per business.
- All media queries to Department of Finance Press Office on 028 9081 6724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110 and your call will be returned.
Follow us on Twitter @dptfinance
- Murphy Concerned at Funding of Human Rights Commission 28 January 2020
- Murphy allocates funds for Special Educational Needs, Blood Contamination payments and Historical Institutional Abuse Inquiry 27 January 2020
- Murphy strengthens code for Special Advisers 20 January 2020
- Murphy committed to meaningful engagement with Trade Union colleagues 17 January 2020