The department's GoONNI team will be at Ormeau Baths in Belfast this October to offer free internet and device training.
The lab takes place at Ormeau Baths, Ormeau Avenue, Belfast on Monday 2 October and Tuesday 3 October from 10.00 am - 3.30 pm.
Bring along your device (phone, smartphone, tablet, iPad, Kindle, laptop etc) and find out how to:
- set up an email address and how to use email
- complete online applications forms (for example Universal Credit, Passports, Driving Licence, MOT)
- shop and bank online
- pay certain bills online (for example your rate bill)
- use social media to contact friends and family
- search the web
There'll also be lots of advice and information about scams, fraud and internet security.
To book a one hour slot please contact the GoONNI team.
- phone: 028 9025 4801
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't worry if you don't have a device, the team will have some available on the day to practice with.
Find out more about GoONNI, including other free events happening in your area on nidirect at the link below.
- Over 25,000 businesses benefitting from 100% rate relief - Murphy 04 August 2020
- Murphy chairs first meeting of RHI Sub-Committee 30 July 2020
- Finance Minister Welcomes additional funding 24 July 2020
- Finance Minister responds to Chancellor’s Summer Economic Update 08 July 2020