The Department of Finance (DoF) in conjunction with the Office of Public Works, Dublin today opened the ‘Life in Still Life’ exhibition at the Burnavon Arts and Cultural Centre, Cookstown.
The free exhibition will showcase 54 previously unseen art pieces chosen from the Northern Ireland Civil Service collection and the Office of Public Works. This year the exhibition focuses on the theme of still life and the artworks chosen represent a variety of captivating work in each collection.
This is the first venue of the current touring exhibition, the purpose of which is to bring the art collections of both organisations to as many people as possible on an annual basis.
The exhibition will run from Thursday 12th September to 27th October 2019 and is free to attend. Further information can be found at: https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/arts-culture
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Finance Press Office on Tel: 028 9081 6895/028 90 816727 or email email@example.com.
- Out of office hours please contact the duty press officer on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on Twitter @dptfinance
- Public spending outlook remains difficult - Murphy 03 March 2021
- Finance Minister meets Financial Services Union 02 March 2021
- 2021 Census launches today 01 March 2021
- Murphy expresses concerns over Levelling Up Fund 26 February 2021