Finance Minister Máirtín Ó Muilleoir will meet with political parties tomorrow to discuss the Public Inquiry into the Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) Scheme.
The Minister said: “This Inquiry will be impartial and objective and it will be tasked with getting to the truth of this scandal. These meetings will provide an opportunity to discuss the terms of reference and hear the views of other parties. My objective remains to deliver a no-hiding-place Inquiry that serves the public interest.”
It is the Minister’s intention to make a statement to the Assembly on the RHI Inquiry on Tuesday.
Notes to editors:
- Sign up to receive the weekly Minister’s News featuring latest updates from Máirtín Ó Muilleoir, Finance Minister.
- Follow us on twitter @dptfinance and like the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dptfinance.
- For media enquires please contact the DoF Press Office on 028 9081 6724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For out of hours please contact the Duty Press Officer via pager number 07623 974383 and your call will be returned.
- Work to start on Non Domestic Rates Revaluation 21 November 2017
- £100m Investment Fund to Promote Investment, Jobs and Growth 15 November 2017
- Update on 2017/18 financial positions 11 October 2017
- Get Creative with the OpenDataNI Challenge 02 October 2017