- This spreadsheet is not the Valuation List.
- Main rate per square metre for shops, offices, warehouses and factories.
- This spreadsheet shows only the prime rate used to value shops, offices, warehouses and factories.
- These properties are valued by applying a unit price per m2 to the internal floor space of different parts of the building.
- The prime rate displayed here applies only to the part of the property which incurs the highest £/m2, not necessarily the largest element of the NAV.
For example, for a shop this is the part on the ground floor immediately behind the window display - typically known as Zone A.
- The data in this document is presented in ascending District Council order. The spreadsheet has filters, allowing sorting and searching on each field.
- Every property has a unique LPS Property ID. This can be found on the second page of a rate bill, or by searching the LPS Valuation List. You can search the Non Domestic Valuation List.
- This data set is a snapshot of the Main Rate £/m2 as at 10 March 2023
- You can contact your local Valuation Regional Office by e-mail
- Property valuation contacts