Each year more than £1.5 billion is awarded through NI public sector contracts. Most of these contracts are won by small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) located in Northern Ireland.
- Information about contracts awarded
- Information about current and upcoming tender opportunities
- Guidance for current and prospective suppliers
- Information for construction health projects suppliers
- Agendas and Minutes of the Digital Services Forum
- Organisations which can support you as you learn how to sell to government