Accessing LandWeb Direct
This direct access service has been designed for bodies such as the legal profession, financial institutions councils and government departments.
Access is not yet available to members of the public. The range of services is as follows:
- a Land Information service which enables the user to search records in any of the registries and to download copies of documents, a range of payment options is available for these services
- an e-Registration service which enables customers of the Land Registry to create electronic deeds and to make electronic submission of applications for registration - this is limited to the legal profession, financial institutions, councils and government departments
As a user of LandWeb Direct you will have instant on-line access to the Land Registry, Registry of Deeds and Statutory Charges. This direct access service allows customers to obtain information for conveyancing and property information purposes in a simple, quick and inexpensive way.
Land information services
The direct access service will provide access to Land Registers of Northern Ireland electronic information (maps and folios) and documentation. The following features summarise the services available through LandWeb Direct:
- direct access to Land Registry
- direct access to maps and folios
- direct access to Registry of Deeds (from 1990)
- direct access to Statutory Charges searches
- increased speed and level of search facilities
- an integrated Mapbase, accessible via property or map criteria
- access to maps from folios and vice versa
- on-line payment facilities
- case status tracking of Land Registry applications
- facility to request un/certified copies
E-Registration service enables customers of the Land Registry to create electronic deeds and to make electronic submission of applications for registration - this is limited to the legal profession, financial institutions, councils and government departments.
More information is available at the link below: