We have now embarked on our procurement journey and we would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who has engaged with us over the past two years for your contribution. All the feedback and information we have gathered is vital in helping us to develop an understanding of what our customers and stakeholders requirements are and how our services can be redesigned to best suit these needs.
Update October 2022
This update provides more information on the procurement phase of the project which has now commenced. Please click on the relevant box below for more information on the discovery phase of the project.
- A new LandWeb Direct portal is available and can be accessed below
- Landweb Direct
- The LandWeb Direct team is available to help with queries on 0300 200 7803 or by email to email@example.com
- Suspense account – this can now be topped up by credit card via the new portal.
We are implementing a digital solution for the maintenance of the Land Register, the Statutory Charges Register, the Registry of Deeds Register and the Ground Rents Register.
We are also updating the provision of land information to Land & Property Services Land Registration customers.
We want to
- Redesign our services putting users at the heart of what we do
- Deliver faster and better quality services
- Improve the online user experience
Our vision is to have continually improving digital services that are easy to use by customers and staff, stable, secure and fully integrated across LPS.
Keep up to date
You can sign up for the latest news and updates from Land Registers NI.