The Civil Service has launched a campaign to recruit middle managers at Deputy Principal grade, offering a starting salary of £39,748 per annum and an attractive benefits package.
Deputy Principals play an important role in developing and delivering key areas of government policy. They work closely with senior staff, supporting them in the management of significant services and programmes. They will also be responsible for managing areas of operational delivery and managing projects and programmes as well as making essential decisions.
The recruitment campaign is to fill roles in Civil Service Departments at a number of locations.
Applications close at 12 noon on 13th May 2022.
For more details and to apply, visit www.nicsrecruitment.org.uk/joinus
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Finance Press Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on Twitter @dptfinance
- Public Sector Pay Policy for 2022/23 08 December 2022
- Applications open for Open Data Fund 05 December 2022
- Civil Service Student Placement Scheme launched 28 November 2022
- Reappointment of Chair and members of the Northern Ireland Building Regulations Advisory Committee 26 October 2022