The Civil Service has launched a campaign to recruit middle managers at Deputy Principal grade, offering a starting salary of £39,748 per annum and an attractive benefits package.
Deputy Principals play an important role in developing and delivering key areas of government policy. They work closely with senior staff, supporting them in the management of significant services and programmes. They will also be responsible for managing areas of operational delivery and managing projects and programmes as well as making essential decisions.
The recruitment campaign is to fill roles in Civil Service Departments at a number of locations.
Applications close at 12 noon on 13th May 2022.
For more details and to apply, visit www.nicsrecruitment.org.uk/joinus
Notes to editors:
- Media enquiries should be addressed to the Department of Finance Press Office at email@example.com
- The Executive Information Service operates an out of hours service for media enquiries only between 1800hrs and 0800hrs Monday to Friday and at weekends and public holidays. The duty press officer can be contacted on 028 9037 8110.
- Follow us on Twitter @dptfinance
- Finance Minister outlines plan for Marriage Law reform 01 July 2022
- Cost of living top of the agenda for Finance Ministers 15 June 2022
- Murphy determined to see cost of living support delivered 26 May 2022
- Murphy welcomes Fiscal Commission report 19 May 2022