Project title: ID 2014421 – DoF – Collaborative Arrangement – Provision of auction services for vehicles and associated garage equipment
The contractor will be required to sell by public auction:
- selected Northern Ireland public sector bodies fleet vehicles (excluding armoured vehicles)
- vehicles seized through proceeds of crime, and
- associated parts as required (eg engine components, and certain items of equipment such as mobile and fixed plant)
The contract will run for a period of four years with no options to extend.
|Contract start date||22 November 2019|
|Initial contract end date||21 November 2023|
|Potential contract extensions||N/A|
|Contractor||Wilson's Auctions Ltd|
|Participating bodies||All public sector bodies subject to NI public procurement policy may avail of this agreement at any time|
Any organisation wishing to use this contract should contact CPD at the details below, to receive a handover document, containing the submitted pricing schedule, and all other relevant information in relation to the contract.
Further contract information
- view the Specification of Requirement, OJEU Contract Notice, User Protocol, and Non-Disclosure Agreement
More information can be obtained from
CPD Collaboration Energy and Fleet Branch
- telephone: (028) 9081 6367
- email: email@example.com
Are you interested in other collaborative arrangements? View a full list of supplies and services collaborative arrangements.