Civil Service Pensions (NI) aim to provide a high quality and efficient service. However, there may be times when problems do arise and the expected standard of service is not received. In order to ensure that CSP(NI) deal with all matters effectively, certain complaints and appeals procedures have been put in place. CSP(NI) will react positively to complaints and use the information from them to continue to improve the standard of our service in the future.
- Associated Scheme Rules
- Contact Civil Service Pensions (NI)
- Employer Pension Notices 2018
- Employer Pension Notices 2019
- McCloud Judgement
- Northern Ireland Civil Service Pension Board (NICSPB)
- Northern Ireland Civil Service Scheme Advisory Board (NICSSAB)