Club transfers will continue
Transfers between public service pension schemes will continue to be calculated using existing factors as the benefits provided are intended to provide equivalent value between Club schemes taking account of differences in benefits structure.
What is affected?
We can’t provide new estimates of service credit or pension credit for transfers-in, or guaranteed transfer values for transfers-out until we receive new factors. Nor can we provide the values of benefits held in the Scheme known as Cash Equivalent Transfer Values (CETVs) for pensions on divorce cases unless the effective date of the pension share was on or before 30 March 2023.
Until the new factors are received, we’re unable to:
- process new requests for estimates in relation to non-Club transfers-in
- provide final service or pension credit values in relation to non-Club transfers-in
- provide guaranteed transfer values for non-Club transfers-out
- provide benefit valuation estimates (CETV) for pension on divorce
- implement pension on divorce orders with a pension share date after 30 March 2023.
We will process any requests received in the interim once the new factors have been made available.
Further information regarding transfers are contained in this link: Transfers