For any queries on the energy performance of buildings, the Regulations or to report the non-compliance of district council buildings with these Regulations please contact Legislation Unit, Building Standards Branch using the details below.

By post:

Building Standards Branch
Properties Division
Department of Finance
Ground Floor
Goodwood House
44-58 May Street


For all other non-compliance issues, please contact your local council.


Back to top