Our commitment to customers
If you are not satisfied with the standard of service Land & Property Services (LPS) provide to you, there is a procedure you can go through to make a complaint.
LPS aim to ensure that:
- making a complaint is as easy as possible
- we treat your complaint seriously
- we deal with your complaint promptly and in confidence
- we learn from complaints and use them to review and improve our service
What is a complaint?
A complaint is when you tell us you are not happy about the service we provide. It can be about anything and could include when:
- we do not deliver a service on time
- we give you the wrong information
- you receive a poor quality service
- you have a problem with a member of staff
How to make a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you can contact our Corporate Correspondence and Complaints Unit in any of the ways listed below:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please state "complaint" in the subject line)
- by phone on 0300 200 7805 or +44 28 9049 5837 if outside the UK (lines open between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Thursday and 9.00 am and 4.00 pm Friday)
- in writing, posting to:
Corporate Correspondence and Complaints Unit
7 Lanyon Place
Please only provide LPS with information that is relevant to your complaint.
You can find out more information in the LPS Complaints procedure.
Your complaint will be fully investigated and we aim to issue a response within 10 working days. If LPS is unable to meet this deadline, we will keep you informed of our progress.
If you are unhappy with the response to your initial complaint, you can contact the Chief Executive as follows:Ian Snowden
Land & Property Services
7 Lanyon Place
If you are still unhappy with our response you can contact the Northern Ireland Public Services Ombudsman:Northern Ireland Public Services Ombudsman
33 Wellington Place
The Ombudsman will not normally investigate a complaint unless the Land & Property Services internal complaints procedure has been exhausted.
Details on how to complain to the Northern Ireland Public Services Ombudsman can be found on the Ombudsman's website.
- LPS aim to acknowledge receipt of your complaint within two working days
- LPS will issue a full response within 10 working days; or
- if there is a delay in responding we will keep you informed of our progress