Following his appointment as Finance Minister, Conor Murphy has said it’s time for the two Governments to deliver the promised financial package.
Minister Murphy said: “The New Decade, New Approach document presented by the Governments contains ambitious commitments for public services and workers. To deliver these commitments, the Governments pledged a substantial injection of funding, over and above the block grant.
“The local parties have done their part by restoring the power-sharing Executive. The two Governments must now honour their pledge and provide the funding needed to deliver on the New Decade, New Approach document.”
Notes to editors:
- All media queries to Department of Finance Press Office on 028 9081 6724. Out of office hours please contact the Duty Press Officer on 028 9037 8110 and your call will be returned.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Construction companies supporting essential works must comply with PHA guidelines – Murphy 01 April 2020
- Murphy outlines Executive’s Budget 31 March 2020
- Reappointment of the Legal Services Oversight Commissioner 24 March 2020
- Murphy acts to support suppliers and business impacted by Covid-19 24 March 2020