The document also outlines the twelve procurement principles which govern the administration of public procurement.
The Northern Ireland Public Procurement Policy document sets out the policies adopted by the Executive and the organisational structures that have been established to implement them.
- Introduction to the NI Public Procurement Policy document
- List of public bodies to which NI public procurement policy applies
- Twelve principles guiding public procurement in Northern Ireland
- Procurement Guidance Notes (PGNs)
- Procurement Board membership, roles and responsibilities
- Policy Handbook for public procurement in Northern Ireland
- Review of Public Procurement (2002)
- Concordat on public procurement (2001)