It is fundamental to effective programme and project management and successful delivery.
Benefits management is a structured approach for maximising good business outcomes for an organisation as a result of change.
- Introduction to benefits management for programmes and projects
- Common questions and answers on benefits management
- Identifying and structuring programme and project benefits
- Planning for programme and project benefits realisation
- Realising and tracking programme and project benefits
- Programme and project benefits evaluation
- New Online Discretionary Support Application Form Launched
- Templates for benefits management in programmes or projects