Project title: ID1976916 - Collaborative arrangement for insurance advice for contracts and subsequent policy checks
This arrangement is for insurance advice for contracts and subsequent policy checks. There are a number of elements within the contract:
- Provision of general advice in relation to insurance
- Provision of advice on the insurance requirements necessary for inclusion within contracts to be awarded by the client
- Provision of advice to the client during the tender cycle
- Completing compliance checks to assure the client that the specified insurance requirements are met by the relevant party (ie the tenderer during a procurement competition)
- Ongoing monitoring to ensure that the relevant insurances as set out in the contractual documents are maintained by the relevant party (ie successful tenderer following the completion of a procurement competition)
This is a call off contract for use, as and when required. Use of the contract does not mean that the contracting authority will exclusively use this arrangement for the provision of these services when required.
|Contract value||maximum £30,000|
|Contract start date||1 May 2019|
|Contract end date||30 April 2023|
|Contractor||Willis Risk Services (Ireland) Limited|
|Participating bodies||The contract can be used by any of the organisations subject to the NI Public Procurement Policy.|
Organisations interested in using the arrangement should review the User Protocol document which also contains details of the Specification of requirements.
More information can be obtained from
CPD Collaborative Procurement
- telephone: (028) 9081 6327
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in other collaborative arrangements? View a full list of supplies and services collaborative arrangements.