Construction & Procurement Delivery (CPD) has established a contract with Barclaycard to provide a procurement/payment card service for the NICS departments and the wider public sector.
The cards can be used to make a wide variety of purchases including the following (not an exhaustive list):
- centralised buying/payment in many organisations and as a lodged/embedded card
- day to day (ad-hoc) purchases using either physical or virtual cards
- use by individual cardholders for in overseas locations (restrictions must be applied)
- buying/payment for business travel including hotel bookings (wider public sector)
Project title: ID 2562930 NI Public Sector Payment Cards
|Contract start date||01 August 2020|
|Initial contract end date||31 July 2023|
|Potential contract extensions||1 year + 1 year|
|Participating bodies||the List of Participating Bodies|
More information can be obtained from
CPD Collaborative Procurement Team
- telephone: 028 9081 6315
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in other collaborative arrangements? View a full list of supplies and services collaborative arrangements.