Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (54) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (6) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (67) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (32) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (38) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (51) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (12) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (2) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (42) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1456) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (99) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (522) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (96) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (22) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (121) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (24) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (744) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (37) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (44) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (20) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Account NI (15) Apply Account NI filter
- Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings (117) Apply Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings filter
- Civil law reform (5) Apply Civil law reform filter
- Digital and communication services (14) Apply Digital and communication services filter
- Finance (320) Apply Finance filter
- Land registration (26) Apply Land registration filter
- Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (5) Apply Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland filter
- Procurement (199) Apply Procurement filter
- Programme and project management and assurance (18) Apply Programme and project management and assurance filter
- Property rating (13) Apply Property rating filter
- Property valuation (17) Apply Property valuation filter
- Public Sector Reform Division (20) Apply Public Sector Reform Division filter
- Statistics and research (27) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Transparency and Open Government (117) Apply Transparency and Open Government filter
- Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service (1143) Apply Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service filter
- 2023 (171) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (507) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (540) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (530) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (871) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (200) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (135) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (117) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (51) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (46) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (35) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (12) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (21) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (15) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (10) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (13) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (15) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (5) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (3) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (20) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (3) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (1) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (1) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (1) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (1) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (1) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (2) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1981 (1) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (1) Apply 1980 filter
Statement to the Assembly by the Minister for Finance and Personnel, Sammy Wilson, MP, MLA.
The in-year monitoring process provides a formal system for reviewing spending plans and priorities in each financial year in light of the most up-to-date position.
This section contains the 2010-11 Government Financial Reporting Manual (FReM).
This draft Regulatory Impact Assessment (RIA) addresses proposals to amend the Building Regulations.
Budget Statement to the Assembly by the Minister for Finance and Personnel, Sammy Wilson, MP, MLA.
This amendments booklet has been prepared by the Department of Finance and Personnel and contains corrections, clarifications and revisions to technical booklet E June 2005, technical booklet F1 August 2006, technical booklet F2 August 2006 and technical booklet L August
This section contains the DFP Minister's official response to PAC reports - MOR issued in 2010.
This page lists current FDs issued by DFP in 2010. The letters are listed in reverse chronological order.
In accordance with DFP equality scheme the Department has assessed the need to carry out an Equality Impact Assessment (EQIA) on the NI Direct top level services project.
Minutes of NIBRAC meetings are available to download from the links below.
Guidance issued by DFP in 2010 in relation to key issues and general lessons of wider application to NICS and public sector contained in PAC Reports and DFP MOR.
Documentation relating to the 2009 pay award for non-industrial staff below the senior civil service.
Documentation relating to equal pay in the Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS).
The summaries presented are for information only and should not be considered to set a precedent. Each application is considered on its own merits.
This document details the 2010 EU Directive on the energy performance of buildings.
Information relating to the independent review of policy on the location of public sector jobs in Northern Ireland, including terms of reference, research and the final report.
This letter contains important information and news about your PCSPS(NI)
pension, including sections on things you need to tell us about.
From the 31 March 2010 a suite of new British Standards for structural design, based on European Standards often called Structural Eurocodes, replaced conflicting national structural design standards which have, from that date, been withdrawn by the British Standards Instituti
This Regulatory Impact Assessment relates to amendments to Part D (Structure) and Part J (Solid waste in buildings) of the Building Regulations 2000.
Guidance issued by DFP in 2007 in relation to key issues and general lessons of wider application to NICS and public sector contained in PAC Reports and DFP MOR.