Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (54) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (6) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (67) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (32) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (38) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (51) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (12) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (2) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (42) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1456) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (99) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (522) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (96) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (22) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (121) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (24) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (744) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (37) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (44) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (20) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Account NI (15) Apply Account NI filter
- Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings (117) Apply Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings filter
- Civil law reform (5) Apply Civil law reform filter
- Digital and communication services (14) Apply Digital and communication services filter
- Finance (320) Apply Finance filter
- Land registration (26) Apply Land registration filter
- Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (5) Apply Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland filter
- Procurement (199) Apply Procurement filter
- Programme and project management and assurance (18) Apply Programme and project management and assurance filter
- Property rating (13) Apply Property rating filter
- Property valuation (17) Apply Property valuation filter
- Public Sector Reform Division (20) Apply Public Sector Reform Division filter
- Statistics and research (27) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Transparency and Open Government (117) Apply Transparency and Open Government filter
- Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service (1143) Apply Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service filter
- 2023 (171) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (507) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (540) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (530) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (871) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (200) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (135) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (117) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (51) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (46) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (35) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (12) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (21) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (15) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (10) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (13) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (15) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (5) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (3) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (20) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (3) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (1) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (1) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (1) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (1) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (1) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (2) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1981 (1) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (1) Apply 1980 filter
This page lists current DAOs issued by DFP in 2010. The letters are listed in reverse chronological order.
This section contains financial reporting guidance issued by DFP in 2010 and earlier years.
Arrangement of Rules. Updated October 2015.
This technical booklet relates only to the requirements of regulation D1 and D2. The work will also have to comply with all other relevant Building Regulations.
Guidance issued by DFP in 2009 in relation to key issues and general lessons of wider application to NICS and public sector contained in PAC Reports and DFP MOR.
This section contains the DFP Minister's official response to PAC reports - MOR issued in 2009.
This document shows the 2009 legislation on energy performance of buildings.
Here you will find the Welfare EQIA first screening document
NICS staff handbook
The summaries presented are for information only and should not be considered to set a precedent. Each application is considered on its own merits.
The former Office of Government Commerce (OGC) published these guidance notes on major projects lessons learned during 2008 and 2009.
This page lists current DAOs issued by DFP in 2006 . The letters are listed in reverse chronological order.
Letter from the Department of Finance and Personnel to all accreditation schemes.
This letter contains important information and news about your PCSPS(NI)
pension, including sections on things you need to tell us about.
The 2008-2011 SCS Development Strategy can be found here.
A financial audit is the detailed analysis of a public sector organisation’s financial records and documentation, usually carried out by the Northern Ireland Audit Office (NIAO).
This document provides information on how the energy performance regulations and the Building Regulations interrelate.
Rules pertaining to the NI Partnership pension account death benefits scheme
This section contains the DFP Minister's official response to PAC reports - MOR issued in 2008.