Project title: ID868122 NI public sector shared network (NIPSSN) project
The NI Public Sector Shared Network project is addressing the needs for shared network services across the public sector.
|Estimated contract value||£43,381.741.20|
|Contract start date||25 October 2018|
|Initial contract end date||30 September 2026|
|Potential contract extensions||2 years|
|Primary contractor||British Telecommunications PLC|
The participating bodies include:
- Northern Ireland Civil Service Departments (including the Department of Finance as the contracting party on behalf of all organisations);
- Police Service for Northern Ireland (PSNI);
- Business Services Organisation (BSO);
- Education Authority for Northern Ireland (and any related education bodies including C2K);
- other public sector organisations covered by NI Public Procurement Policy;
- and specifically but without limitation, public health bodies and local councils may participate in phase two.
Link to further contract information
More information can be obtained from
CPD SSD Strategic Delivery
Telephone: 028 9081 6211
Are you interested in other collaborative arrangements? View a full list of supplies and services collaborative arrangements.