View each link below to find out more about the arrangement; including start and end dates, estimated value, the name of the appointed contractor and how public sector organisations can start using the arrangement.
In this section current collaborative arrangements for ICT are listed.
- Contract for e-procurement managed service for the NI public sector - eTendersNI
- Contract for NI public sector shared data centre
- DVA - From Digital Transformation to Business Improvement
- Framework agreement for disposal services for IT equipment, electronic and electrical equipment
- Framework agreement for provision of CHECK services
- Framework agreement for supply and delivery of desktops, laptops, mobile devices, monitors and associated deployment services
- Go On NI Launches Connected Devices Pilot
- Information Communications Technology (ICT) Managed Print Services
- New Digital Transformation Programme to Support Over 1000 Businesses Across NI
- NI public sector shared network
- NICS contract for accounting services - AccountNI
- Setting Out a Vision for Future Courts and Tribunals
- Successful Launch of App for People Living With Dementia
- Updated Guidance - 10 Steps to Cyber Security