Filter search results
- Agendas and minutes (54) Apply Agendas and minutes filter
- Business plans (6) Apply Business plans filter
- Circulars (67) Apply Circulars filter
- Consultation reports (32) Apply Consultation reports filter
- Contract management (38) Apply Contract management filter
- Corporate reports (51) Apply Corporate reports filter
- Correspondence (12) Apply Correspondence filter
- Decisions (3) Apply Decisions filter
- Development plan/framework (2) Apply Development plan/framework filter
- Financial plans and reports (42) Apply Financial plans and reports filter
- FOI/EIR responses (1456) Apply FOI/EIR responses filter
- Forms (99) Apply Forms filter
- Guidance literature (522) Apply Guidance literature filter
- Impact assessments (96) Apply Impact assessments filter
- Independent reports (22) Apply Independent reports filter
- Legislation and regulations (121) Apply Legislation and regulations filter
- Lists and registers (24) Apply Lists and registers filter
- Maps (2) Apply Maps filter
- Notices (744) Apply Notices filter
- Policy papers (37) Apply Policy papers filter
- Promotional material (6) Apply Promotional material filter
- Research and analysis (19) Apply Research and analysis filter
- Speeches and statements (44) Apply Speeches and statements filter
- Statistical reports (20) Apply Statistical reports filter
- Account NI (15) Apply Account NI filter
- Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings (117) Apply Building Regulations and energy efficiency of buildings filter
- Civil law reform (5) Apply Civil law reform filter
- Digital and communication services (14) Apply Digital and communication services filter
- Finance (320) Apply Finance filter
- Land registration (26) Apply Land registration filter
- Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland (5) Apply Ordnance Survey of Northern Ireland filter
- Procurement (199) Apply Procurement filter
- Programme and project management and assurance (18) Apply Programme and project management and assurance filter
- Property rating (13) Apply Property rating filter
- Property valuation (17) Apply Property valuation filter
- Public Sector Reform Division (20) Apply Public Sector Reform Division filter
- Statistics and research (27) Apply Statistics and research filter
- Transparency and Open Government (117) Apply Transparency and Open Government filter
- Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service (1143) Apply Working in the Northern Ireland Civil Service filter
- 2023 (171) Apply 2023 filter
- 2022 (507) Apply 2022 filter
- 2021 (540) Apply 2021 filter
- 2020 (530) Apply 2020 filter
- 2019 (871) Apply 2019 filter
- 2018 (200) Apply 2018 filter
- 2017 (135) Apply 2017 filter
- 2016 (117) Apply 2016 filter
- 2015 (188) Apply 2015 filter
- 2014 (51) Apply 2014 filter
- 2013 (46) Apply 2013 filter
- 2012 (35) Apply 2012 filter
- 2011 (12) Apply 2011 filter
- 2010 (21) Apply 2010 filter
- 2009 (15) Apply 2009 filter
- 2008 (10) Apply 2008 filter
- 2007 (13) Apply 2007 filter
- 2006 (15) Apply 2006 filter
- 2005 (8) Apply 2005 filter
- 2004 (5) Apply 2004 filter
- 2003 (3) Apply 2003 filter
- 2002 (20) Apply 2002 filter
- 2001 (3) Apply 2001 filter
- 2000 (1) Apply 2000 filter
- 1999 (1) Apply 1999 filter
- 1998 (1) Apply 1998 filter
- 1997 (1) Apply 1997 filter
- 1996 (1) Apply 1996 filter
- 1995 (1) Apply 1995 filter
- 1994 (1) Apply 1994 filter
- 1993 (2) Apply 1993 filter
- 1991 (1) Apply 1991 filter
- 1990 (1) Apply 1990 filter
- 1981 (1) Apply 1981 filter
- 1980 (1) Apply 1980 filter
This section contains guidance concerning relationships between government departments and arm's length bodies.The most recent publication is DAO (DoF) 03/22 - Corporation Soles Partnership Agreement Template.
This DEO reminds Departments of the deadline for payment of pension contributions for 2006/07 and notifies a change to the pensions contributions monthly return.
This DEO informs the Departments, their Agencies and NDPBs of the new proforma which should be used for any change of member details with immediate effect.
This DEO provides a reminder for high earners covered by the PCSPS(NI) pension arrangements of circumstances where information on pension benefits should be included in income tax returns.
DEO 21-07 - Seminar for Employing Departments on the Proposed Introduction of New Pension Arrangements
This DEO invites employing Departments, their Agencies and NDPBs to attend a seminar on the impact of the proposed introduction of a new pensions arrangement, Nuvos, for new entrants to the Northern Ireland Civil Service from 1 July 2007.
This DEO updates Departments on the effect of the Annual Allowance on pension benefits, and the procedure implemented by Civil Service Pensions (CSP) for providing Annual Allowance statements to PCSPS(NI) members who are completing income tax returns.
This DEO announces the Department of Finance and Personnel’s intention to introduce the amendment schemes listed above.
This purpose of this DEO is to announce that, with effect from
1 April 2007, if a member is entitled to 39 weeks statutory maternity pay then employer contributions (ASLCs) must be paid for the duration of their statutory maternity pay.
This DEO provides information on changes to death in service cover provided by Equitable Life.
This DEO provides further detailed information on handling the pensions aspects of recruitment for staff joining, or re-joining, the Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS) on or after 30 July 2007.
This addendum supplements the information supplied in DEO 27/2007 on handling the pensions aspect of recruitment for staff who join or rejoin the Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS) on or after 30 July 2007.
This DEO announces the suspension of State Pension forecasting by The Pension Service, DWP, and the impact on Annual Benefit Statements issued by Civil Service Pensions (CSP).
DEO 25-07 - Changes to the Civil Service Pension Arrangements for Classic, Classic Plus and Premium Members
This DEO updates Departments and staff on proposed reforms to the existing Civil Service pension arrangements.
The purpose of this DEO is to announce that the start date for the introduction of Nuvos has been changed to 30 July 2007.
This DEO updates Departments on temporary arrangements for handling the pensions aspects of recruitment for staff joining, or re-joining, the NICS on or after 1 July 2007.
DEO 16/2007 dated 28 March 2007 updated Departments on temporary arrangements for handling the pensions aspects of recruitment for staff joining, or re-joining, the NICS on or after 1 July 2007. This corrigendum updates Annexe B – the New Entrant Pensions Questionnaire.
This DEO provides further information on the introduction of new pension arrangements for new entrants announced in DEO 02/2007.
This DEO advises Departments that information on pensions should be omitted from letters of appointment and starter packs sent to new joiners to the NICS with a start date on or after 1 July 2007.
This DEO notifies Departments of necessary payroll changes required for the introduction of new pension arrangements from 1 July 2007.
This DEO reminds Departments of the deadline for payment of pension contributions for 2006/07.