Customers include NICS departments, agencies, and other non-departmental public bodies.
The Construction Division provides a comprehensive construction procurement service for capital and grant funded projects from inception to completion. This includes:
- development of project brief
- feasibility studies
- scheme design
- development of procurement options
- advice on procurement risk
- development of competitive procurement strategies
- supplier selection
- preparation of specifications and tender documents
- setting out the terms and conditions of the contract
- evaluation of bids
- award process and notifications to tenderers
- clarifications and debriefing to tenderers
- appointment of consultants and contractors
- contract management
CPD also provides a client advisory service on grant funded construction projects. This includes advising grant providers on construction procurement legislation and building the best practice approaches in construction procurement policy into the conditions of grant.
The service also includes supporting grant recipients in the appointment of consultants and contractors and providing grants cost advice.
A co-located client advisory service is provided to the Department of Education, Department of Social Development Housing Division and Invest NI.
Contact the Construction Helpdesk on 028 9081 6555 (or extension 76555) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Health projects carries out construction works and services for the health sector - for example construction or renovation of hospital buildings.
Customers include Health and Social Care Trusts, and public safety bodies.
For more information on health projects contact the Information Services Centre on 028 9052 3754 or 028 9052 3741 or email email@example.com.