Depending on the nature of your query, you need to direct it to the appropriate source of help.

Queries regarding your pension scheme information 

Queries regarding your pension scheme information (for example your reckonable service, the date you joined, transfer in history, extra benefits), should be sent to Civil Service Pensions. This can be done in one of three ways.

Please note: you should include your National Insurance Number and copies of any supporting documentation when emailing or writing to Civil Service Pensions.

Queries relating to your personal details

For queries relating to your personal details (for example date of birth, National Insurance number, home or work address); you should contact your HR department or HR Connect.

Replacement statements

You can request a free paper copy of your original Pension Savings Statement by contacting Civil Service Pensions.

Back to top