These 'What to expect' guides highlight the different steps in various situations relating to your pension.
From claiming your pension to leaving the Northern Ireland Civil Service (NICS) pension schemes early, the guides take you through an easy to follow step by step process detailing what you can expect your employer to do, what you'll need to do and what we'll do?
Click on the links below to find out 'What to expect ...'
- what to expect... when you claim your (NICS pension schemes) pension
- what to expect... when you leave under an exit scheme
- what to expect... when you are leaving under an exit scheme want to buy out the actuarial reduction in your pension benefits
- what to expect... if you are getting divorced>
- what to expect... if you leave before Normal Pension Age
- what to expect... when you want to transfer benefits into the NICS pension schemes
- what to expect... when you want to transfer your pension