In this section you will find information about the services CPD provides, the current collaborative arrangements in place, and guidance on how to engage with CPD for a successful procurement.
Construction & Procurement Delivery (CPD) provides expert advice and professional project management and procurement services to NI departments, agencies and arms-length bodies, helping our clients obtain best value for money.
- An introduction to procurement for public sector customers
- Services Provided by CPD
- Helpful Information and Forms for CPD Services
- How to contact CPD with a new work request
- Information on CPD customer service standards
- Understanding pre-market engagement
- Information about buying technology or digital services
- Contact details for buying technology or digital solutions
- Help for customers on writing specifications
- Programme and project management advice and support
- Case study of how CPD worked with a client to meet their needs
- Visiting Clare House
- Access information on current collaborative arrangements
- Safety, Strategy, Success : Digital Government Conference 2021 Goes Hybrid
- FFNI Consortium Awards Fibrus £23 million Contract to Deliver Next Generation Connectivity
- Myportal - Available Now for All Service Owners
Related to Public sector customers
Most recent publications
Most recent news items
Access to information
How to request information from the Department of Finance including Freedom of Information (FOI) and the use of our Publication Scheme.