In this section you will find information about the services CPD provides, the current collaborative arrangements in place, and guidance on how to engage with CPD for a successful procurement.
Construction & Procurement Delivery (CPD) provides expert advice and professional project management and procurement services to NI departments, agencies and arms-length bodies, helping our clients obtain best value for money.
- An introduction to procurement for public sector customers
- How to contact CPD with a new work request
- Helpful templates and forms for CPD customers
- Information about buying technology or digital services
- Contact details for buying technology or digital solutions
- Procurement services provided by CPD
- Visiting CPD in Clare House
- Quick Reference Guides for CPD customers
- Help for customers on writing specifications
- Procurement guidance notes relevant to CPD customers
- Programme and project management advice and support
- Case study of how CPD worked with a client to meet their needs
- Information on CPD customer service standards
- Access information on current collaborative arrangements